• Indoor air pollution is an important issue. Anyone aiming for the highest level of protection should look for the EMICODE® quality mark.
• EMICODE® is an independent European company dedicated to conducting extensive testing and continuous monitoring to ensure all labels awarded are solvent free, low-emission building materials.
• EMICODE® quality mark stands for tested, "clean" flooring adhesives, leveling compounds and primers.
• Testing and monitoring are assured by the GEV-Association for the Control of Emissions in Products for Flooring Installations, Adhesives and Building Materials with stringent quality standards through regular random checks.
• The entire monitoring procedure is conducted by independent experts and test institutes.
• Products carrying the EMICODE® label offer the best possible assurance against indoor air pollution for health and environmental protection.